Magento by Adobe
The first name that comes to our mind while discussing eCommerce platform is Magento. Its scalability, functionality, and its gigantic community on the web has made the eCommerce platform popular and most favourable among other eCommerce platforms. So, let us find out What Magento is all about…
What is Magento?
Magento is an open source eCommerce web application that is built using Zend Framework of PHP, Currently, it is one of the leading open-source platforms with Incredible functionality and flexibility, which offers almost all features and tools required to build a secure, robust and scalable eCommerce website.
Versions of Magento:
- Magento Open Source (formerly known as Magento Community Edition)
- Magento Commerce (formerly known as Magento Enterprise Edition)
Magento Open Source
- It offers the most flexible and scalable ecommerce platform suitable for start-up and growing online retailers.
- Magento Open Source is free of cost
- With huge community of experts globally, easily scalable and multiple extension options and feature rich capability there is nothing more powerful than Magento for small to medium sized businesses growing online.
- It offers a complete eCommerce solution for businesses who are ready to take full advantage of their online channel with scalability and flexibility at a competitive price point.
- Magento Commerce Edition comes with some license cost
- Magento’s Commerce software combines unrivaled features, world class support and virtually infinite flexibility giving you all the tools, your established business needs to run an online store more effectively.
Benefits of using Magento
- Advanced SEO
- Mobile friendly configuration
- Gigantic Community
- Built in Up-sell & Cross-sell
- Powerful & Spacious
- Easy Third-Party Integration
Magento does an excellent job of opening the flow for improved organic traffic. The platform was built keeping in mind the SEO efficiency, giving your products a better chance to appear on Google, Bing and other search engines. There’s also an option for custom SEO implementations for those who have the knowledge and skills to do so.
Built in Up-sell & Cross-sell:
With Magento, one can easily add prompts to browse related options on product and checkout pages, enhancing user experience and increasing the chance of conversion rates. Present relevant accessories, similar product cross-sells and more in the margins.
Easy Third-Party Integration:
Magento lets you connect your eCommerce site with eBay, PayPal, Mail Chimp, Google Shopping, QuickBooks and many others. The platform also allows shop owners to add Google Analytics and other such third-party integrations to their site which helps in Data analysis.
Mobile friendly configuration:
Magento shopping carts are developed responsively, making sure they are easily viewable on mobile phones, tablets and other smart devices. This results in accommodating changing consumer shopping trend that continues to move toward mobile and tablets.
Over 240,000 businesses use Magento for their eCommerce needs and with 3,60,000 forum members, 1150 partners, 5900 contributors, 800000 estimated developers all over the world. Magento is the only eCommerce platform to have such a big community and making it easier for people who are a part of it by supporting them.
Powerful & Spacious:
The Magento platform has the potential to support up to 500,000 products on one site and handle more than 80,000 orders per hour which makes it scalable and flexible. Due to its size and complexity, note that Magento has special hosting needs for optimum performance and load speeds. Making sure you are prepared for the extra hosting expenses well beforehand.
So, why wait? Let’s take your business to the next level with Magento….
To implement Magento and leverage its power and functionality for your eCommerce site you need an expert. Solveda– a leading Magento Solution partner, has a certified team of Magento developers with deep expertise who will take care of your eCommerce platform needs providing robust solutions & give you a seamless experience in this journey…