HCL Commerce is one of the world’s leading eCommerce solutions and has been ranked consistently in the top spot by research groups in reputed studies like the Forrester Wave and Gartner Magic Quadrant. The platform provides an advanced, highly customizable, and integrated solution that allows businesses of all sizes to deliver a highly effective B2C and B2B customer experience.
- Omni-Channel: Provide a consistent shopping experience to your customers across channels with centrally managed merchandising and marketing options.
- Modern Architecture: Micro-services based architecture design with distributed servers with logical separation of custom and core platform features allows a flexible development and deployment strategy. Platform components are based on open source technologies like Java, JQUERY, etc., makes it easier to integrate with external systems.
- Externalized Customizations: Simplified model to develop, deploy and manage changes in the platform without affecting the underlying platform features.
- Watson Content Hub integration (formerly DX Content Hub): Watson Content Hub is a cloud-based solution which allows business owners to create, curate, and manage all storefront content by leveraging Watson’s cognitive powers.
- Order Management System Integration: Watson Commerce comes bundled with the IBM Sterling Order Management System integration to effectively process orders and inventory.
Rebuilding Yamaha Music eCommerce site
Learn how Solveda leveraged HCL Commerce (formerly know as IBM Watson Commerce) to rebuild the complete eCommerce portal with enhanced user experience, performance and scalability.