AI Chatbots are becoming the next move for every business and implementing Chatbot is a smart choice for an organization that wants to grow and boost their customer engagement. With human like interaction nature of Chatbots, large brands all over the world have exploited the nature of Chatbots and grown significantly.
What is Chatbot?
Chatbot is an assistant that communicates with individuals through text messages or voice commands, it is a virtual companion that is integrated into websites, applications or instant messengers and helps businesses to get closer to customers by answering their queries like a real person.
For businesses, it is necessary to solve the queries and problems of the customers to ensure customer satisfaction along with the brand establishment. The service industry has seen a tremendous change with the innovation of Chatbots and this innovation is considered the future of customer service and management.
“Chatbots could save businesses up to $8 billion per year across industries.”
– Juniper Research
- Enhanced Customer Assistance: Humans are capable of handling only few concerns at a time but with Chatbots, the company will be capable of operating without any upper limit. This will not only boost the productivity of business operations but also enable human agents to focus on other important tasks. AI Chatbots will scale up the operations saving efforts and costs enormously.
- More Satisfied Customers: Using Chatbots, friendly conversations can be initiated engaging the customers and providing them better satisfaction with quick & relevant responses. Well optimized Bots can instantly understand the queries & deliver the best possible response instantly leaving customers satisfied.
- Human-like Interaction: Using technologies such as Natural Language Processing (NLP) methods, bots can help to understand customer queries and respond to them just like humans.
- Available 24/7: Chatbots are available 24/7 and do not get tired like humans, they can process client requests day and night all year round without delays or pauses.
- Applicable in many industries: Chatbots are used in many industries like:
- Banking & Financial Service
- HR & Recruitment
- Real Estate
- Hospitality & many more…