Sleepy’s online dreams become a reality with a new transaction portal.
Sleepy’s, a retail mattress chain with over 1,000 stores, is primarily situated in the northeastern United States.
- Sleepy’s needed a sophisticated website in a short time-frame.
- The site needed to provide custom functionality that would differentiate their business.
- With a goal of increasing online sales.
- And a focus on multi-channel to complement the more than 700 store locations.
Fastest Growing Channel
Increase In Revenue
Multi Channel Feature
- Solveda recommended IBM Websphere Commerce server, many requirements were available out-of-the-box.
- Sleepy’s now has an enterprise scalable solution that will cater to all of their eCommerce needs.
- The website is fully integrated with their back end Oracle ERP system that allows Sleepy’s eBusiness team to easily access and maintain content.
What the client says…
“Solveda did an excellent job in understanding our business, delivering a solution that matched our specific requirements and delivering a sophisticated new website in a very short time. We have had great response from customers who like the option of buying online when it suits them.”
Steven Singer,Owner and CEO