Real Estate Listing and Management Solution
Dayton Halstead was a rapidly growing real estate agency operating in the highly-competitive luxury real estate market in The Hamptons area of Long Island.
A Long Island, N.Y., real estate operation needed a technology platform that could grow with and support its rapidly expanding business. The Dayton-Halstead firm had three offices, dozens of agents, a deep stock of properties, a steady stream of customers’ and an increasing inability to leverage those resources with its outdated database. The technology in place was slow and lacked the modern features and ease of use that were fast becoming standards in the real estate marketplace. To stay competitive, the agency needed a new system to streamline its central database, upgrade its listings, track customer needs, and share data in a user-friendly, real-time environment that would allow agents to maximize sales potential.
Solveda’s consultants examined the business challenges facing not just Dayton-Halstead but the overall real estate community. Our team quickly saw the need for a robust technology that would intuitively capture and leverage a wide range of information in a Web-based interface. We delivered that technology with our Real-In-Site application.
This powerful tool easily tracks and manages the myriad variables of property listings and client data. It is a proven, industry-tested system that sets the standard for centralized management of real estate data.
- Real-In-Site is anchored by a versatile property listings engine. Whether for-sale, rental, commercial, or land, all listings are integrated into a single, searchable interface, a feature not available from most MLS software. The database is powered by a comprehensive set of variables that cover everything from the essential (price range, location, bedrooms) to the exotic (heated pool, all-weather tennis court).
- Real-In-Site handles the necessary business interactions as well, tracking listing types and whether other agencies or brokers are involved, functionality that is especially useful in areas where there are no shared listing services. Finally, this full-service tool allows agents to create new listings by uploading photos and customized property descriptions through its easy-to-use Web interface.
- Real-In-Site’s contact management system is equally as powerful. Agents log client data using standard fields that track preferences on factors such as price and type of construction, and they can also include custom notes. New prospects are entered into the centralized database in minutes, with their needs recorded and quickly matched to current listings. The end result is standardized data, shared resources, a familiar Web interface, and efficient, productive real estate agents.
Real-In-Site doesn’t simply stop with the essential delivery of property listings and contact management. The application includes a number of additional features that optimize the real estate work flow
- Events: this function tracks property showings. Events can be sorted by owner, agent, date, and location. Customized notes offer an at-a-glance log of issues unique to each showing, and reports can be generated to help gauge progress, improve results, and ultimately increase sales
- Sales: sales history is crucial, and Real-In-Site absorbs this data in its typically comprehensive method. Variables include price, location, listing agents, co-brokers, time on market, even Internet factors. New sales can easily be added in the standardized, ready-to-use database.
- Rental: one screen captures a wide range of information and streamlines the search for rental availabilities. Prospects and their requirements can be matched to the right opportunities, and new listings can be added
- Land: this category is easy to manage with Real-In-Site, which displays standard data like acreage and location along with other keys like zoning and road improvements.
- Commercial: a full menu of commercial real estate services covers rentals, land, and for-sale offerings from the uniquely commercial perspective, with a heavy focus on zoning requirements and the appropriate use of space.
- Import/Export: agents and the home office can import or export property listings via the Web-based interface. Logged-in users can download listings on the fly or upload new listings with the click of a mouse.
What the client says…
“Solveda’s application was the answer. We’ve dramatically upgraded not just our technology, but our ability to match people with property. This system is a must for real estate professionals.”
Diane Saatchi, Realtor