Their story was cast and hewn in India’s steel industry in 1945, and today, they’re a US $20.7 billion global federation of companies. Famous for their rugged and reliable automobiles, some also know them for their innovative IT solutions, and others for their commitment to rural prosperity.
- To design a flexible and scalable marketplace solution so that all the child firms of Mahindra federation can inherit it.
- To provide flexibility of interface and functionality to each business as the requirement for UI and functionality varied throughout all the child firms.
- The Solution had to be omnichannel for seamless customer experience throughout all modes.
- Incorporation of existing order tracking and lead generation system to provide a unified business solution.
- Solveda evidenced to be a strategic knowledge companion for 30 other child firms of Mahindra federation by providing technology resolution and consultation.
- Solveda came on board with Mahindra marketplace team in Nov 2014. Solveda team of architects made sure to keep an eye on all the challenged posed.
- In the first phase, 3 Mahindra companies opened online transactional stores:
• Mahindra Two Wheelers (MTWL)
• Mahindra First Choice Services (MFCS)
• Mahindra Life spaces Developers Limited (MLDL)