e-B2B Loyalty Program launched on IBM WCS Framework
Lafarge is a cement manufacturer in India with interests in Aggregates and Concrete. It is one of the leading players in ready-mix-concrete business with around 68 plants in India. Lafarge has cement plants in Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Haryana and West Bengal. Lafarge came on board to leverage Mjunction’s B2B loyalty based framework to engage with its Contractors and Engineers. Mjunction (Solveda’s client) is India’s largest ecommerce company in terms of turnover.
- Lafarge was looking to increase engagement nodes between the “Lafarge” brands and the influencer groups of Contractors and Engineers.
- The challenge was to custom fit Mjunction’s B2B loyaltybased portal to Lafarge’s business model.
- Customised solution to capture construction site details for a contractor/engineer from My Account page. Points would then be awarded for each valid site detail.
- A Custom My Account section was required with user profile pic upload section & loyalty point details.
Customer Request Handling
- Solveda proposed a new SMS based framework which an interface was built to handle the following scenarios.
- The solution was implemented on IBM Websphere Commerce platform as Mjunction had an existing B2B loyalty based framework based on IBM WCS.
- A new loyalty points page was implemented to provide freedom to the user to download his point statements which would include a history of transactions made on the site.
- The loyalty points page also captured site details for a Contractor/Engineer.