Kama Ayurveda partners with Solveda to revamp its eCommerce store
Kama Ayurveda was started in the year 2002 in India, with an aim to promote the message of authentic Ayurveda, universally. Since then, creating pure Ayurvedic products according to authentic prescriptions has been the unique purpose of the brand.
Today, the brand sells its products globally and is used by some of the world’s top hotel & spas. The products have been featured in various publications like US Vogue, French Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar & Tatler among others.
- Previously the website was running on Magento 1.9 (CE) with significant performance issues
- Older platform build wasn’t optimized to leverage Magento to its true potential
- UI & UX wasn’t appealing and didn’t provide a great user experience for the end users
- Lower customer engagement due to bad user experience – leading to higher bounce-rates
- Higher Acquisition Cost, Low Conversion Rate and Repeat purchases
- Solveda revamped KAMA Ayurveda’s website and migrated to Magento 2.3 EE for enhanced performance and scalability
- Launched the website with an improvised look and feel for better customer experience and conversion rate
- Solveda is also responsible for developing responsive web apps and International website
- Following functionalities have been developed and customized in order to bring in more traffic to the website
- Improved Customer experience
- Improved Performance
- Streamlined Checkout flow
- Reduced Blog duplicity for International and Domestic site
- Significant improvement in overall performance of the website.
- Smoother & engaging user experience on-site with additional functionalities.
- Improved customer engagement with higher conversion rates.
- Provided advanced reporting and analytics via Magento BI in order to gain insight to the customer buying behavior
- Increase in the customer orders placed each day.
Magento Commerce (Enterprise Edition)