Carrefour Wholesale Cash and Carry
Carrefour is one of the largest hypermarkets and supermarket chains in the world. The brand was launched in the region in 1995 by Majid Al-Futtaim, which is the exclusive franchisee to operate Carrefour in 38 countries across the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
- Carrefour was experiencing inconsistencies within their real-time inventory checks; pricing & promotion displays as well as e-catalogue management.
- Carrefour was looking for an effective solution for better customer management and tightly controlled order fulfilment.
- IBM’s powerful WebSphere solution was not leveraged fully and optimised to meet Carrefour’s growing business ambitions.
- Absence of seamless integration with the backed system and this further leads to hardware and software redundancies.
- Solveda leveraged their deep competencies in Business Process and Integration Solutions to meet Carrefour’s IT requirements.
- A team from Solveda’s IBM centre for excellence doubled up as Carrefour’s technology partner to build and roll out the solution.
- The project was seamlessly executed over phases, with the Development, Quality Assurance and Business Stakeholders working in tandem.
Increase In Revenue
What the client says…
“In this journey, we selected the IBM WebSphere (HCL) Commerce Server platform and partnered with Solveda for the complete implementation. Solveda is a niche and expert partner within the Commerce space, and their deep technical and business understanding was critical to the successful launch of our site. Their multi-continent exposure and past experience greatly reduced our time to market and project cost.”
Subhodip Bandy,Director of IT, Carrefour