Solveda partners with IBM to launch Quancious.com
ENVS Eco-Friendly Digital Fabrics India Pvt Ltd is a high fashion brand known in the international market for their sustainable fabrics and digitally printed garments. They launched the brand Quancious to make sustainable and customizable fashion a reality in the market. The brand story of Quancious is that of a unique idea that lets you control the fashion you wear and wear it good. Breaking the stereotypes of fashion as we know it.
ENVS Eco-Friendly Digital Fabrics India Pvt. Ltd, the latest venture of Fashion Matrix Overseas (FMO), a Govt. of India recognized Star Export House. ENVS is a high-end fashion brand known in the international market for their sustainable fabrics and digitally printed garments.
- FMO vision was to launch a highly customizable fashion eCommerce site to showcase a selection of over 25000 prints and 5000 Styles for Fashion and Home Decor items. This site would support 4 currencies with the capability to deliver in about 100 countries. The customer could select a garment and customize it according to their selection of print, color, fabric and size. The customer would also be allowed to put a graphic image or a label text of their own on the garment. The visual of the customized garment created by the customer on the site was to be lifelike.
- To allow business users to manage highly customized orders, a cost-effective and flexible Order Management System was to be designed which could adapt to the changing needs of the business flow.
- Solveda in partnership with IBM developed an eCommerce site leveraging the IBM WebSphere Commerce platform.
- The site created a unique fashion buying experience by allowing the customer to select a style and change the print or color, apply graphics and texts over the garment, and select a fabric and size to buy a fully customized garment delivered at their doorstep. The site also allowed customers to buy prints on a range of Fabrics, Wallpapers and Wrapping Paper.
- The site enabled the customer to get a realistic visual of each with the choices of print, color or graphic made before making a choice.
- To provision an Order Management System, Solveda integrated a propriety OMS based on Apache OfBiz with Quancious.com to provide an easy to use a business tool.
- Solveda continues to provide tech support for Quancious.com and the Order Management System.