Over-the-Counter (OTC) Equity Option Management
OptionBazaar LLC wanted to create a web site that would be a one-stop resource in the complicated financial field of Over-The-Counter (OTC) equity options. The site needed to deliver highly complex analytics to its target audience of institutional investors, corporate treasurers, and other qualified institutions.
Thanks to Solveda we were able to offer a very complex, highly configurable solution for managing Over-The-Counter (OTC) Equity Options. Solveda developed the complex algorithms that allows our clients to actually compare the value, volatility, and performance of these financial instruments.
Nori Takahama,Chief Investment Officer
- Authorized users are able to make a wide variety of computations that take into account such factors as underlying price, volatility, interest rate, and time to maturity.
- OptionBazaar’s analytics engine lets users drill in on selections by modeling different option types and harnessing its power to analyze the values of options in changing conditions.
- The counter-party feature offers users an open marketplace in which they can place orders with registered dealers and brokers.
- The powerful, fast engine provides the essential information needed to determine which combination of inputs creates optimal deals.
- Registered users can crunch the field’s complex numbers, model and track their portfolios, and place orders.
- Intuitive graphics drive an easy-to-use interface that mines the underlying power of the analytics engine.